Saturday, April 14, 2012

Premier event, BIKA 2012 fashion show from day time, to evening!

Last night I had the pleasure of seeing Bika again, designer of Bika swimwear. She had an evening event for her swimsuit line. May I say, it was a very cool atmosphere and a fun show! Very SEXY yet classy last night.

Very Sexy yet classy...



I kept it very chic, I was out for an evening event. I did a black pencil skirt, black flowy top, a cropped fitted blazer, a big clutch, and black high heels. I added my red lip for a nice POP. Remember all black is very chic and not a lot of people do it, but worn right, it can definitely look sexy yet classy.


Was with best friend, Michael Kiel. Executive Vice President with Redesign Properties. He does amazing work and his recent client was Brad from Bravo t.v. show, It's a Brad Brad World. Check him out at http://www.redesignproperties.com/ .


                                                    With the amazing designer, Bika!




Pictures from the show...


































No comments: